- Kits & Circuits
- Maker Faire Street Team 2017 – September 23-24
- Explo 6 space flight
- Science Projects
- Phase One
- Maker Faire Street Team 2016
- DiFara Pizza of Brooklyn
- Lilac Chocolates of Greenwich Village
- Deno’s Wonder Wheel
- Coney Island New York Museum and Freak Show
- Williams Candy of Coney Island
- Nathan’s Famous Coney Island
- Ostrovitsky’s Bakery
- Citibank of Avenue J
- M & Ds Kitchen
- Hillary Clinton National HQ
- 3 Washington Square Village
4:20 pm -- August 26, 201710:44 am -- August 26, 20178:48 pm -- February 12, 20173:06 pm -- September 10, 201611:17 pm -- July 19, 2016
- Self Instruct
- About Me
This is a slide show : click the buttons below the picture to see the story!
Evil Mad Scientist’s menorah kit is a great kit for kids. We had no trouble following directions. This kit made it really easy for me to teach my friend Marwa...
Uncle Moishe, who’s real name is Seth, gave me a Radio Shack soldering kit that was very very old.
Inside was a little red soldering iron, some solder, a circuit board, some parts, and a fold out booklet.
My very first solder was a little bit big...