Velleman Store :
We’re trying to figure out if your kits are the right fit for my new maker space.
I have some questions about the products in order to decide which one to get!
For either printer : Can either of these be extended to an 8″ x 8″ x 8″ “print volume?”
I want to use this printer to print more printers like http://www.ulio3d.com/ does.
Questions about the k8200 :
1) Do we need to buy the bed heater separately or does it come with the kit?
2) The .35mm extruder seems necessary, will you be offering it in an 8200 bundle?
3) When do you think the bed extender will be available?
4) Are there any toxic elements in the paste extruder?
5) Will you be adding a “second extruder” kit to this model as well?
Questions about the k8400 :
1) Does it come with the heated bed?
2) Is there an extender coming onto the market for this model?
3) Will there be a paste extruder for this model? Will it have any toxic materials?
4) Does the 8400 already have a “z-axis” stabilizer as in the k8200 z-axis upgrade?