- Kits & Circuits
- Maker Faire Street Team 2017 – September 23-24
- Explo 6 space flight
- Science Projects
- Phase One
- Maker Faire Street Team 2016
- DiFara Pizza of Brooklyn
- Lilac Chocolates of Greenwich Village
- Deno’s Wonder Wheel
- Coney Island New York Museum and Freak Show
- Williams Candy of Coney Island
- Nathan’s Famous Coney Island
- Ostrovitsky’s Bakery
- Citibank of Avenue J
- M & Ds Kitchen
- Hillary Clinton National HQ
- 3 Washington Square Village
4:20 pm -- August 26, 201710:44 am -- August 26, 20178:48 pm -- February 12, 20173:06 pm -- September 10, 201611:17 pm -- July 19, 2016
- Self Instruct
- About Me
Posted by Elijah - November 5, 2016
I have recently recived a package from The Velleman Store. this package had a digitally controlled VTSSC40NU soldering iron. I wish I had switched to the more advanced [technology] earlier.…Read More
Posted by Elijah - October 4, 2016
NOT YET ON SALE
* The drone in this review was provided free of charge by Radio Shack on a first-come-first serve basis to all attendees of the 2016 World Maker Faire in New York City. No extra consideration was given to reviewer for the purpose of...
Posted by Elijah - October 3, 2016
Recently Diana, the manager-owner at one of the BareBurger locations has invited me to a dinner club.
Her EatWith profile is here : https://www.eatwith.com/@littlecheflittlekitchen/
* DISCLAIMER : MY MEAL WAS PROVIDED IN CONSIDERATION FOR THIS...
Posted by Elijah - January 16, 2016
THIS IS A SLIDE SHOW : click the photo bellow to get started
In the end the whisker sensors didn’t work, i don’t know why. The solder contacts were strong and didn’t come off even wham we de-soldered and re-soldered we even used the...
Posted by Elijah - December 19, 2015
TO START THIS SLIDE SHOW : CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW
The velman voice recorder was very fun to play with and it was very satisfying to here my own voice. My only two complaints are that the Vellman voice recorder had weak solder contacts and broke two...
Posted by Elijah - November 15, 2015
You will need:
4 complete sets of LED’s and wires (see last lesson)
The first thing you will need to is connect your negative sides of the wire to any ground cable that is not taken, like 14, 9, 20, or 25.
The next thing you will need to do is to...