- Kits & Circuits
- Maker Faire Street Team 2017 – September 23-24
- Explo 6 space flight
- Science Projects
- Phase One
- Maker Faire Street Team 2016
- DiFara Pizza of Brooklyn
- Lilac Chocolates of Greenwich Village
- Deno’s Wonder Wheel
- Coney Island New York Museum and Freak Show
- Williams Candy of Coney Island
- Nathan’s Famous Coney Island
- Ostrovitsky’s Bakery
- Citibank of Avenue J
- M & Ds Kitchen
- Hillary Clinton National HQ
- 3 Washington Square Village
4:20 pm -- August 26, 201710:44 am -- August 26, 20178:48 pm -- February 12, 20173:06 pm -- September 10, 201611:17 pm -- July 19, 2016
- Self Instruct
- About Me
No trip to NYC is complete without visiting Coney Island and Deno's Wonder Wheel Park! There's the Spook-A-Rama one of over a hundred built all over the world now with only a few left. You'll find the "thunderbolt" a spin-around ride, the bumper cars, and of course... the WONDER WHEEL.Read More
I'm all over NYC again to make sure everyone knows to join me at World Maker Faire 2017 - September 23 and 24 in New York City. I'll post here as I go to places around town where you should visit while you're here. Expect Pizza, great food, places to stay, things to see and more!Read More
Join me at World Maker Faire 2017 in NYC! While you're here, make sure you visit DiFara's Pizza of Brooklyn, rated #1 best slice in town.Read More
We over-built the entire thing. From too much code to too many lasers to tearing apart an old DVD drive I took a lot of side-trips. It was all a lot of fun and I learned a lot about lasers (masers), lenses, servos, python, and about how to finish a project inside the guidelines. Middle school is a lot to get used to and a big science project really helped. There were mis-steps and side goofs, but some how I tied it all together and salvaged a 100% score.Read More
This is a slide show, click on the photo below to begin.
Lenore from Evil Mad Scientist wrote me!!! Ok, I wrote her first, but she wrote back!!
My english class had me write a letter to a company. I decided to write mine to Evil Mad Scientist, to...
Recently I attended this year's 2016 Maker Faire here in New York City, and it was really cool. It was also really big. I expected maybe a row of tents with big companies like radio shack, Vellman, Pi, Evil Mad Scientist, and others., and yes they were there, but there were also many smaller companies, news ones, cool and unheard of ones. It made the faire really really big. I had some interesting conversations at all the booths and I had a Maker Faire photographer follow me the entire time. I met a kid who made his own robot and had it wandering around. I made new friends, and new projects. In all I Loved maker faire 2016 and I hope I get invited to go to maker fair next year. You learn so much from maker faire. It is really like comicon, but for makers like me.Read More
NOT YET ON SALE
* The drone in this review was provided free of charge by Radio Shack on a first-come-first serve basis to all attendees of the 2016 World Maker Faire in New York City. No extra consideration was given to reviewer for the purpose of...
14)3 Washington Square Village, NY NY 10012 • NYU Housing in the heart of Greenwich Village NYC
13) Tinkersphere (304 E 5th St, New York, NY 10003) • (646) 449-8581 • http://tinkersphere.com
Tinkersphere is where we got our very first Raspberry Pi. I almost walked out with a bag of marbles instead but the woman behind the counter insisted...
12) Headquarters “Hillary For President, Hillary For America Volunteers” (300 Cadman Plz W Brooklyn, New York 11201)